Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Wonderful News - Iraq is Normal!


Well, almost! If you haven't yet read Omar of Iraq the Model's post for today, it is a must read: link at bottom.

First please let me share a kudo and point out what is sooooo exciting about this.

Thanks to all of you gentle readers who are running our numbers up here. As we know, numbers are important! You inspire me! Special thanks go out to those of you who have posted thought provoking (or otherwise) comments. You know who you are! We live in such a crucial time, and the chance to share what's happening is incomparable. Truly, truly, thanks to you all.

Why oh why do I say Iraq is "normal" now? (Or maybe I should say "getting" normal?) Because the media is frazzing them just like theyhave been frazzing the rest of us all these years!! Surely, surely if "the media" insists on:

"...showing the voices that oppose the elections that represent parties swimming against the majority's current and chose violence and terror as a way to deal with the people and this is a striking evidence for their failure because if they were representing the general will of the people we would've seen peaceful activities in which the sons of Iraq take part..."
Dontcha see?? Most of Iraq is now so normalized that the media has to seek out bombings and other terroristic events to file copy for the day. Just like the good ole U.S.A!

I tell you, I am excited about what is going on in Iraq! And I mean the good stuff. People are going to VOTE!

Okay, I won't bother you further with my views. Read today's post for yourself on Iraq the Model. Rejoice!
God Bless All the Lists
Thanks, readers! We are getting the word out. You make it all worthwhile.

By the way, one of my goals here is to post a good selection of pertinent links. If you have favorites to suggest, particularly:

a) informed websites that lay things out (without being too fanatical - no, not even if I agree), or

b) my personal favorite, good blogs by "just people" telling their stories. Good example:
A Star from Mosul
Please send them on by comment or email. Note, I've not yet listed the links I do have and won't ever try to list all, just looking for a good selection. I'm especially interested in Israeli and Congolese folk, and a few new soldier blogs.

As Omar said: God Bless all the lists.

Surely the Blogosphere is smiling today!

5 Comments:

Blogger Social Security said...

Interesting information. Thanks

December 29, 2004 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Gindy said...

Another good post.

December 30, 2004 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Brian H said...

Drae;
That particular blog (ITM) has the link under the time stamp at the end of each post. The particular one you wanted is this one.

January 6, 2005 at 4:31 AM  
Blogger Drae said...

Thanks, all!

Brian H - thanks for the tip. It's fixed.

January 6, 2005 at 5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I think your website might be having browser compatibility
issues. When I look at your blog site in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer,
it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
Other then that, amazing blog!

Have a look at my blog - weight loss center

April 9, 2013 at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter